Time Management Training
This online course will teach you how to manage your time effectively so that you can get the most out of every day.
For a limited time we are offering you a second course of your choosing for free, for each course you purchase. Simply contact us within 30 days of purchase to claim your free course.
|Number of Users||Discount|
|2 - 10||30% $32.90|
|11 - 20||40% $28.20|
|21 - 50||50% $23.50|
|51 - 100||60% $18.80|
|101 +||70% $14.10|
Time Management Online Course Overview:
Time management, productivity, and goal setting are all important aspects of running a successful business. However, it can be difficult to stay on top of everything and meet deadlines. Creating and following a schedule is one way to help ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner. Another helpful tool is a to-do list, which can help you keep track of what needs to be done and when. Prioritizing your tasks can also be helpful, as it allows you to focus on the most important items first. Finally, setting deadlines can help to motivate you to complete tasks in a timely manner.
This online course will teach you how to manage your time effectively so that you can get the most out of every day. You will learn how to set priorities, create a schedule, and stick to it. You will also learn about time-saving tips and tricks that you can use in your everyday life. By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of how to manage your time and be more productive.
– Learn how to set priorities and create a schedule
– Understand the importance of time management
– Discover time-saving tips and tricks
– Learn how to be more productive with your time
– Introduction to Time Management
– Setting Priorities and Creating a Schedule
– The Importance of Time Management
– Time-Saving Tips and Tricks
– Being More Productive with Your Time
– Time management: the ability to use one’s time effectively or efficiently
– Productivity: the state or quality of being productive
– Schedule: a plan that indicates what should be done and when it should be done
– To-do list: a list of tasks to be completed
– Goal: something that you hope to achieve
– Priority: the state or quality of being more important than others
– Deadlines: a time by which something must be finished