Business Ethics Training
|Number of Users||Discount|
|2 - 10||30% $28.00|
|11 - 20||40% $24.00|
|21 - 50||50% $20.00|
|51 - 100||60% $16.00|
|101 +||70% $12.00|
The Business Ethics course aims to enable professionals to understand the ethical issues that are involved in business practices. It stresses on how a company’s commitment to ethics can significantly affect its reputation, profits and employee morale. The course explores theoretical frameworks from various perspectives, including deontological, utilitarianism and virtue ethics. These philosophies would guide participants in formulating their personal opinions about the business world surrounding us.
Upon completing this course, learners should be able to:
– Demonstrate an understanding of key ethical concepts
– Analyze and assess ethical dilemmas involving businesses and stakeholders
– Discover different philosophies guiding business ethicists’ decision-making processes
– Apply ethical theories towards critical thinking exercises concerning broader societal concerns.
Introduction to Business Ethics
– Overview of the Course Goals and Objectives
– Understanding Business Ethics in the Workplace, Key Terms, Types of Ethical Issues that Arise
– Why Businesses Should Be Ethical – Importance and Benefits
Theoretical Frameworks for Business Ethics
– Deontological Approach: Right and Duties Model
– Teleological Approach: Consequentialist or Outcome-Oriented Models
– Virtue-Based Approaches
– Integrating Multiple Theories – Case Studies
Avoiding Unethical Practices in the Workplace
- Use of Company Resources, Confidentiality, Conflicts of Interest,
- Gifts & Bribery
- Role Playing Exercises to Highlight Potential Problems Encountered by Employees in the Company. Managing Ethical Dilemmas Lecture Series.
Building an Ethical Culture
Developing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
- What is CSR?; How it Applies to Your Organization;
- Case studies on some Successful examples.
- Stakeholders Engagement & Communication Strategies:
- Who are Stakeholders? What is their Role?
- Importance & Benefits of Good Communication With Stakeholders.
Maintaining a Code-of-Conduct Culture Both Online AND Offline!
Online Best Practices At Work:
- Email Etiquette,
- Social Media Faux-Pas ,
- Web Behaviour Policy