To comply with sexual harassment training laws and promote a positive work environment, hundreds of employers rely on eSoftSkills online training, Positive Workplace: Preventing Workplace Harassment and Bullying.
- 50-State Compliant. The training fulfills the sexual harassment training and anti-bullying training requirements of all federal and state laws, including those in California (SB 1343, SB 396, AB 1825, & AB 2053), Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, New York State and New York City. (Click on the links to learn how to comply with these states’ new sexual harassment training laws.)
- Mobile Friendly. Users can access the training on a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- In-House Legal Expertise. Court cases and state laws, such as California AB 1825, make clear that training providers must have expertise in the prevention of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation to be qualified to provide training on these topics. With our in-house legal expertise, you can be assured that the training is legally accurate and kept up-to-date with any legal changes nationwide.
- We Answer Users’ Questions: within two business days, as required by various sexual harassment training laws.
- Innovative Instructional Design. The course utilizes a story-based approach with engaging instructional design and learning games.
- Course Administration. We make it effortless to roll out the training to your employees, and we handle all technical support inquiries from users.
- Track Record. Our training has been used by hundreds of thousands of employees at hundreds of organizations. Our clients rave about the quality of the training and our customer support.