Customer Service Skills
Limited Time Offer
This Course Includes:
Case Studies | Quizzes | Activities| Training Materials (for trainers and learners)
Number of Licenses:
Customer Service Skills Course Description
Do your customers feel valued? When they do, they keep coming back. When they don’t, your business suffers. In this course, the instructor teaches you the three crucial skill sets needed to deliver outstanding customer service and increase customer loyalty. Learn how to build winning relationships, provide the right assistance at the right times, and effectively handle angry customers. He also shares ways to find out what your customers really think about your service, and use their feedback to improve.
- Explore how you can use customer surveys to build rapport.
- Name best ways you can use active listening to serve your customers more effectively.
- Identify the different types of needs that must be addressed in order to solve problems.
- Explain the benefits of taking ownership of a problem.
- List the various types of attitude anchors and explain their differences.
Customer Service Course Outline:
- Terminology & Definitions
- Positive Attitude
- Customer is King
- Increasing Repeat Customers
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Phone Customer Support
- Electronic Customer Support
- Handling Challenging Customers
- Escalation Tips
- Going Beyond what is Expected
WHAT OTHERS SAY
KEVIN O’SULLIVAN | CEO – STAR KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGY ALLIANCE LLC – USA
“An exceptional soft skills library of video content and structure that aligns totally with the challenges and demands of corporate adult learning requirements for knowledge-centric employees. I recently conducted my initial soft skills learning session with 36 offshore employees and the reviews were all 5 stars!”
We have absolutely loved the soft skills online courses. Our school offers training for health related careers. We show the soft skills videos to each class at the end of their program and the response has been overwhelming. The students have found the information very helpful and are very complimentary of the quality of the videos.”